Re Life Coaching
It's RIGHT for you if you desire to:
“ArDenay pushed me to look within myself, set short-term and long-term goals.
I was held accountable to complete session assignments that I set for myself.
I learned so much about myself. Where I am not and where I am in my personal life and as a founder of a Women’s Ministry. One of my areas of focus was integrity and to walking in it. Very enlightening!
At the end of my final session, I walked away with tools to set goals that are obtainable, some goals were set for me to work towards with revelation of what my setbacks are and ability to move past them, and so much more.
I speak highly of ArDenay. She puts God first. Very professional, stays on point, sessions are productive, and you walk away feeling that you have accomplished YOUR goal for that day and by the end of your final session. There is so much more I could say…invest in yourself!
If you desire to excel and go beyond…ArDenay!!
- Kim A.
Honor Your Passion & Commit to Action
Each session is 45 minutes via phone or Zoom.
*Package includes – coaching session summary report, unlimited text or email follow-up between sessions, and certificate of completion.
The Benefits of Coaching: Personal services. Personal attention. Personal strategies. Personal commitment.
Coaching provides you with an accountability partner to assist you in developing your strategic action plans for personal growth and professional development.
Invest in YOU and consult with a coach TODAY!
All coaching sessions are offered at the introductory rate of $75 per session, so you only need to commit to your desired outcome. Do you want to Explore, Develop a New Habit, or Give Birth?
What is Coaching?
According to the International Coaching Federation, the following are definitions of coaching:
• Coaching subscribes to common philosophies and common objectives.
• Coaching helps individuals and organizations to develop more rapidly and produce more satisfying results.
• Coaching focuses on the goals the client chooses.
• Coaching is tailored to the individual needs of the client.
• Coaching is interactive.
• Coaching elicits solutions and strategies from the client.
• Coaching provides a fresh perspective.
• Coaching helps clients to build on their natural strengths.
• Coaching is based in the belief that the client is creative and resourceful.
• Coaching is based in the belief that the client is responsible for doing the work to achieve the results he or she wants.
• Coaching looks at how all the parts of a person’s life work together.
• The power of coaching comes from the strength of the bond between coach and client.
The International Coaching Federation further explains that:
“Professional coaching is an ongoing partnership that helps clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life.”
“In each meeting, the client chooses the focus of the conversation, while the coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client into action. Coaching accelerates the client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where clients are today and what they are willing to do to get.
A Spiritual Life Coach:
• Facilitates the creation and the focus on a vision for the client and his/her life.
• Facilitates awareness and acknowledgment of self-imposed, mental, and emotional boundaries or limitations and supports movement beyond them.
• Shares tools, processes, and structure grounded in spiritual principles that enable clients to manifest their vision.
• Encourages and supports the client in self-inquiry and self-reflection as a process for remembering the truth of who they are.
The success of the client to create the life that she or he desires that magnifies spiritual principle is the ultimate achievement of spiritual life coaching. The success is attributed to two elements:
1) The willingness and commitment of the client to be fully present and accountable in the process.
2) The commitment of the coach to the vision of the client, to hold that vision, and to proficiently utilize skills and techniques in moving the client through old contexts toward the realization of the client’s vision of life.